Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie Needs Help Please

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Name : joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Cleaning Method : WFP

Years cleaning : Less than six months

Area : Hull

About me : Hi guys, I started my company a few months ago, I buy my water of someone who has been cleaning for 20 years plus, however the last two lots of water have been rubish and I have lost customers, so I need to get a system A.S.A.P but there are some many on the market where is the best pleace to go? I need around 700 per five days and have around 1400 quid to spend. Thanks guys

I have been looking at this from purefreedom -

1000 Litre Static Reverse Osmosis / Deionisation System

I called them on Friday, said it's everything I need apart from a transfer pump and TDS meter

Does anyone have a simair kit?

Also seen this kit on ebay -

Complete window cleaning R/O Systems 350ltr.Brand new

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Welcome to the forum if you let people know where you come from it would be easier to advice ,

ppm test is the first test you should do that will let people know what to advise you to do

Hi there,

Sorry how do you mean please ppm test?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum if you let people know where you come from it would be easier to advice ,ppm test is the first test you should do that will let people know what to advise you to do

Thanks for the advice, I went to purefreedom, system should be here Thursday

Latest Posts

Back