Ecotemp L7

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Nov 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I've found them for under £90. Not sure about postage and VAT though as you have to enter all your details etc to proceed.

Do you think it's on a par with the L5.

Input appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

yea, just bigger, make sure its not natural gas, as they wont work with propane, the natural gas are cheaper

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Update; they sell the L5 for £93!!

4. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Does it not worry you drivin round with a bottle of gas in the back? I dont trust other drivers, especially when ill have my son in the van.

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I used to work on civil engineering sites years back. We used to use the 47kg propane bottles for the caravans, mess huts and stuff. I used to go round the site in a tranny van and collect the empties. There were probably 7 x bottles stacked on top of each other. I would then go and get re-fills. Imagine it, they would slide back and forth, shunting my seat as I drove. Looking back, that was friggin dangerous, but being about 20 and doing what I was told by people who were much older and wiser, why would I question it.

Health & safety didn't seem a priority those days. I saw a bloke dead once who rode his motorbike round the site. He was a ganger man and rode round checking his workers. He never wore a helmet. One day he decides to jump a big pile of earth. He smashed his head to bits on the top of a motorway bridge. I was sent out to the incident so I could radio back what had happened. I was 19.

6. Andykarlaxxx

Jesus tuffers m8 thats crazy!

7. Andykarlaxxx

I suppose its one of them aint it u can always rake the gas bottle out when your moochin.

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

They would let me loose in a JCB too. I mean, a kid driving round in one of them. And they let me drive tipper trucks. Mad!

9. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Who does :Image8: .....come on Tuffers give us a clue :Image13: .

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Advertisement