Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price Help Please

simon

a good customer want the ivy ripping off from around his windows & away from his gutter & the long window needs painting with some kind of protection - he say's its like water & i should do the frame in 3 hrs but it needs 3 coats tho. i was thinking £30 for the ivy but no idea for painting any one have any painting experience please :huh:

View attachment 534

View attachment 535

After you take it down it will look just as bad all the roots, it think its roots anyway will be left all over the wall. I would make sure he knows this before starting. It takes a while for it to clean naturally too but its the best way you wont disturb the wall

he's already got the paint & i think i'll have to go 3 different times for it to dry thats the problem

its ok i've got wooden wedges that go under 1 leg - not used em for a few years tho, so i'm expecting a few heart palpitations when i get to the gutter lol

i'm all wfp now but when i started i had lots of houses on this hill, all ladders all dead cheap this house was £8 i sold up & now got it back for £18 but i would'nt do the other side off ladders for any money nowadays - must say i'm looking forward to a bit of high work but i wouldn't wanna do it every day. at one time my mate had a flat at the top & we had to walk up this hill every friday night hammered - lots of falls & sleeping behind cars lol

Back