Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

.gov services contracts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tattooed window cleaner

Hello cleaners

I av been contacted by .gov services regards cleaning contracts in my area.has any one had dealings with these.they want £149+vat upfront to register to get contracts emailed out,sounds a scam,has any one heard o these,they contact threw an 01323 number,feed back appreciated ta

Had one from 'commercial cleaners in' a Scottish outfit. I deleted it. Money up front tat? If in doubt, leave it out. That's my motto.

Stay away from them as is just another scam.

The only time I've had a gov/mod contracts they contacted me directly. Mind you it took months to get clearance as am of Irish decent :cool:

if you looking for local government contracts surely the best thing is to ring your local council before paying a pennie to anyone, tuffers i had the same call for commercial cleaners in, he starting going on about what he can do for my business etc then after 5 minson the phone he drops the bomb that all he trying to do is build a website.

These muppets rang me asking if I can clean local doctors and nhs trust buildings,started to take details,business name,address,who I insured with,then said,fine.all we need are your credit card details to register,WTF,no you bloody ain't!!!!

That's when I posted question as above

So have you had the phone call scam about how you are an upstanding firm and have been recommended by the police yet? /emoticons/biggrin.png

So have you had the phone call scam about how you are an upstanding firm and have been recommended by the police yet? /emoticons/biggrin.png
Had that one, the numptys called me twice on the same day, using mobile phones. When I heard the first fellas accent, alarm bells rang immediately :confused:

Lol tuffers

I looking at taking on commercial cleans this year.i just found some advice on this place n wrote out a letter n take it from there.....you don't ask,you don't get;)

Back