Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

effin day effin wfp

simon

terraced street that cos of roadworks etc not been done for 2mths did fronts & back on 1 side had a brew & posted done slips & noticed drips on all the window on all houses, so re did them, still got drips fff did em for the 3rd time & started other side but as if they were all 1st cleans going back to check all the time & still had to redo some fffffff then having my dinner in the van & a cop pulls up ' have you seen any one acting suss round here at all' me ' no nothing & been here all day' he starts the questions & it dawns on me. someone has reported me as 'a su****ious man peering in windows' turns out ok & we had a laugh but hell, anyway the last lot of backs were ok still a 4 hr job has taken me 7hrs & they're badly priced as it is & ive used nearly 300 ltrs to do 21 houses

i was cursing wfp, cursing lad i brought it from for never putting pices up,

cursing nosy neighbors

any way just filling out details on george & seen what i've got tomorrow & i'll of beaten todays wage by dinnertime lol luv wfp

and i've no idea why all the drips - the roadworks weren't near the houses & they didn't look that manky /emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

simon

yeh frames get a good doing, must be something to do with the bad weather ?? i'll see next month any way laughing about it now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock