effin day effin wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by simon, Feb 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

terraced street that cos of roadworks etc not been done for 2mths did fronts & back on 1 side had a brew & posted done slips & noticed drips on all the window on all houses, so re did them, still got drips fff did em for the 3rd time & started other side but as if they were all 1st cleans going back to check all the time & still had to redo some fffffff then having my dinner in the van & a cop pulls up ' have you seen any one acting suss round here at all' me ' no nothing & been here all day' he starts the questions & it dawns on me. someone has reported me as 'a su****ious man peering in windows' turns out ok & we had a laugh but hell, anyway the last lot of backs were ok still a 4 hr job has taken me 7hrs & they're badly priced as it is & ive used nearly 300 ltrs to do 21 houses
    i was cursing wfp, cursing lad i brought it from for never putting pices up,
    cursing nosy neighbors
    any way just filling out details on george & seen what i've got tomorrow & i'll of beaten todays wage by dinnertime lol luv wfp

and i've no idea why all the drips - the roadworks weren't near the houses & they didn't look that manky :D:D:D

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Oh for trad lol. Good day then lol

3. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

You been washing the frames mate?? If they haven't been done for a few months and there has been a lot of dust kicking around then that's your problem

4. simon

simon Guru

yeh frames get a good doing, must be something to do with the bad weather ?? i'll see next month any way laughing about it now

Advertisement