Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Me lidl bargains

Smurf

2.99 sporty glasses 100% uv protection

4,99 motion sensor alarm

6.60 carling larger

Now I'm a cool looking, alarmed up drunken bum for less than 15 squid /emoticons/biggrin.png

My son text my wife says they had some cycle gear in so I had to go along with her too but I could not get this song out of me head.

[media]

[/media]
And yes we forgot the milk too:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
We have an aldi as our bargain tool store I drive the missus mad buying snow shoes and snow shoves. We've only had a few inches of snow in the last 6 years iv been desperate for it to come down to use my finds

I think its called impulse buying as it seems a good idea at the time. At least I got the beer bit right but I will be fooked if we get any heavy snow /emoticons/biggrin.png

Even though I have the doors locked on the van I have to leave the side door open a wee bit for the hose and to vent the lpg hot water heater. Not so bad when I'm in sight of the van but not so good when I'm around the back of a house so I'm going to try out the sensor alarm in the back of me van tomorrow as was less than a fiver so have nothing to loose, I know there are other options but I can't be arsed to cut a whole in me van roof for a vent nor fit van ports for the wfp hose.

Get a big, unruly, quick to temper dog /emoticons/biggrin.png

No, not the wife /emoticons/tongue.png

Yep I like to leave that one at home /emoticons/biggrin.png

And I'm not going to get a dog either just to tie it up in the back of the van as that would be cruel:p

Might come in handy for me missus too when she tries getting out of her straight jacket /emoticons/biggrin.png

A chain and pad lock is cheaper and easier than holes and taps

Latest Posts

Back