Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

In Your Experience...

im guna have a go at that trick :Image16:
i hope it works for you to, tech0771, i clean all my calls with more confidence than i used to, and i have to say, i love my gardiner superlite medium mixed brush,
i bought it over a year ago, and still ok, it splays right into the corners, .j.

thank you .j.
Haha, its proper arty farty, how did you get just the centre in focus and rest out of focus? You should be a photographer lol

I've got 2 gardiner ultralights....love em, but for the last 6 months i've been using the gardiner sill brush i find it even better, it still splays but there's more bristles. but it did take some getting used to and i didnt find it to much heavier, i might stick the ultra light back on tomorrow just for a change

Haha, its proper arty farty, how did you get just the centre in focus and rest out of focus? You should be a photographer lol

I've got 2 gardiner ultralights....love em, but for the last 6 months i've been using the gardiner sill brush i find it even better, it still splays but there's more bristles. but it did take some getting used to and i didnt find it to much heavier, i might stick the ultra light back on tomorrow just for a change
Hi keir, the photo was done on photobucket web site, they have an edit part,
i was thinking of getting the sill brush, cos on some calls i like to give a really good scrub on sills,, but normally i do get a good

angle to do sills with superlite, regards .j.

Well stuck one of my ultralights on yesterday......lasted 1 and half houses then went back to the sill brush

The sill brush in my opinion is far superior, and hardly heavier. Glad i did the swap, its always good to shake it up for a change

Latest Posts

Back