Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great week for new work/add ons Puts me behind

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

Short week so just after cracking on an getting one of the bigger villages done.

Well that was the plan. Started with request for gsf clean. Nabour came out an joked don't stop there love. Bit of banter an she's on the book regularly. Did gsf there an then. Did four other gsf on the road. Got recommended by two so went to quote as in the village.

Ended up doing both. One full conservatory clean as well. This got me another roof few doors down. Picked up two nabours in a road I only have four in so they got done. Went back to last weeks village to do a new one from a leaflet. I got next door but one as well. 8 new jobs. One other full conservatory clean tomorrow afternoon if we get time. Been asked to go clean /quote a customers sisters property.

Aparantly it's huge plus mums bungalow with conservatory. Apparently as long as I don't scare her to much turn up price up an crack on. Willing to pay extra as it's out of the way in the middle of nowhere.

Best week for ages. Happy to be behind for once.

Back