Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Original canvassing

nathan henry

Hello guys,

I am about to start my marketing and I am unsure on which method to use.

The options I have in my head are ......

- posting leaflets through doors, they will state my services and contact detsils.

- posting business cards with the actual quote on.

- knock on the door and talk to them.

I have created my Facebook page and that will be published on my start date.

I am just waiting for all my equipment to arrive.

Thanks in advance for the help

Knock on door " hi,would you like a window cleaner?"

Do that a couple thousand times and you'll have a round.

do all of the above -and more. make sure you call on 3 times the amount of doors to what you had in mind .

Stick to plan and just knock alot of doors, heres me in action [media]
Thats a cracking video mate thats really helped me.

Moving house next week then ill be knocking the hell out of doors around work.

Yeh. I hate doing only fronts. Some people see it as easier but it's not you still have to get there and get the gear out. Also let's say you have a full round at 300 custies you'd need 600 fronts assuming half price. Well that's double the amount of stop start double the amount of administration and double the amount of customers that can potentially mess you about.

I go after fronts as I know all the customers want the backs , so should get a second clean from them, and it just kills the objection I'm not letting a random in my garden, and i need to be in malarky, what I recommend get the front done then say I'm due on ..................... Did you want the back as well or just the front again. I also lost deals as some guys don't push gates hard enough and have just walked off the job. I love fronts

IF I COULD BUILD A ROUND OF 1000 FRONTS /emoticons/biggrin.png be easy peasy lol think bout that no hassle with gates tables bins hose getting caught on walls etc

1000 fronts set up on standing orders is the ultimate winner, and just think about the amount of time you save not having to ring/text each person, you can invest that time in sorting out the 1000 fronts. To me anything other than a front only would be a menace

Back