embarrassing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by steve garwood, Feb 12, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Had a curry last night with the missus. I chose a dopiaza, which turned up with tons of onions which always give me bad wind
    Working today I was coming down my ladder from a flat roof and my guts were proper rumbling and I knew I had to get rid of this wind. Looked over both shoulder's, all clear. So with a hefty push I let rip with a bafta winning fart. No joke, it went on for about 10 - 12 seconds and was so loud I thought it would shatter the windows.
    Anyway, just as this fart finished, a voice said 'fcuk me that was loud', and I turned around, and right behind me, in what must of been a blind spot, stood my customer:eek::eek:.
    My face went as red as my hair and all I could do was explain my dodgy guts. He just said take this money before the stink comes!!

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I thought mine was bad! I was working with my father in law and the night before, like you I had a curry and the wind was horrific and proper stank. I was going up a ladder on wet decking with him footing it and it just snuck out, with no warning, just as my rear was at nose level! So he's the choking on my toxic fumes as I'm doing the windows, and Im at the top p***ing myself trying not to fall off from my shaking!! Suffice to say I now foot the ladders for him!

3. Markyboy 50

I went round the side of this bungalow that I was cleaning a few years ago and the gardener was crouched round there taking a dump. Dunno who was more embarrassed

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I had a too hot naga curry on tuesday, wed morning terrible wind & really bad guts, very close to bailing out behind a customers conservatory as I know there big dog is poorly so could blame him, but managed to avoid it only just!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

high winds seem to be theme for 2016 so far ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. kahoona

kahoona Well-Known Member

you've all heard of the butterfly effect, sounds like Steve might have set off a Tsunami in the South China sea.

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Trev81 there is no such thing as a too hot naga curry
    My favourite from the indian is either lamb jalfrezi extra hot or lamb naga extra hot (have to ask for extra hot) and a naga naan

I'm getting hungry now

8. Alien Human

Last week I went into a shop to grab a sandwich and let off the most horrendous smelling silent fart. This mum with a plan behind me in the queue then starts wafting her arms around cursing that someone had farted in the shop (all out loud) and my face then starts to go red.......BUT the mum then bends down to the baby in the pram and decides that he was the culprit. She turns to me and apologises........RESULT :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I love a curry. I'm ashamed to say that I had a chicken tikka vindaloo last night and I've just had another one tonight because my inlaws invited themselves round for dinner. Thankfully I don't tend to suffer the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

10. norm

norm Grand Master

extra hot out next morning makes me ::o:

Advertisement