Employee lasts one day

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Nov 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

What a day I hade yesterday! Since it's the busy season coming up to Christmas I hired a new employee lasted a day!

Broke my fitting on my wfp tank where the hose connects to broke my trad extension pole the part where it screws on to the washer and now it's stuck on the washer and broke my ettore 0 degree Squegee all in about 4 hours and not only that forgot to put 3 fly screens back on when I was doing the invoices going back today to put them back in anyone else have any trouble like this

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Clumsey little fecker. Are you sure he wasn't the competition trying to sabotage you?:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

Lol I dunno properly but bein a new small buisness I can't afford this said he was a window cleaner the last 5 years hmmmm

4. TolishAPurd

Sounds like he was bigging up his story.

5. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

Give me another try, I promise to be more careful next time...Besides, all that old junk was falling apart when I started.

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Was he called frank??? :))

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

If it was old I would understand lol but all brand new gear

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#8 boarcity, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    that broken off bit is his legacy. everytime you see it ,itll remind you of him. iv no end of things like that

everytime i stop at Morrisons now i think of a past waster employee who insisted i drop him there to pick up a big prescription at docs nex door . he ran/fell into the docs holdin his chest in a "theatrical manner" as if jus had a heart attack/lightning strike

9. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Advertisement