Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slow start

WCF

Help Support WCF:

not going out today...looks :turd: and tomoz...yeh big increase in traffic around here too...I hate the traffic...I was window watching from my chair and thinking you had better be right weather people or else.....and it started out looking nice...but its sleeting now...I am not going out because....

it can make a mess on the windows...and the area that is due for me is an area where that happened last time and I had to give them a clean again...I hate sleety snowy mess on windas..

Well no one is really taught how to drive in those conditions but everyone thinks they are the best drivers in the world.

Myself I would not risk pranging my van for a few quid as could just wait if the roads are bad.

One year the main roads were ok but I managed to get up a small hill onto someones drive and got stuck. Took me ages to get the van off their drive then after smacking so many kirbs on the way down the hill I fooked my tracking up. Lucky for me I did not land up in the duck pond at the bottom of the hill but was a close call I can tell you /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back