Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do I Get My Foot Into Commercial

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Taylorvan

Hi all just a quick one but how the hell do I get into commercial work I have called into factory's but can Neva get hold of any one

word of mouth ask your friends to ask their bosses..

but just walk in looking decent and ask to be introduced to the boss or manager...

make sure you have a idea of what you want to charge and be ready to sell yourself..

its not a perfect game but you get better the more you do it.. like life...

word of mouth ask your friends to ask their bosses..
My personal favourite! Different businesses will have different "doors" to get work through. Find a particular building you want to work with and call reception to ask how you could give them a quote for cleaning.

Cheers any one tried to find company's on the web and emailing them..
That's illegal. It's unsolicited mail and you can easily get prosecuted for it. Happens everyday.

There's no difference really. When you receive junk mail in the post, this is normally because you've opted in to receive it, or simply just haven't unticked or ticked a box somewhere. Unsolicited mail is the same whether its electronic or through the post, if you don't want to receive them anymore then you just need to opt out.

Start doing shop fronts mate then target factories..... at least when u start of small u can go higher and higher ... instead of trying to get the big work first mate /emoticons/smile.png

i got a lot of shopfronts /emoticons/smile.png and i wanted a big job come in such as a pub clean but it came in finally....a big pub worth £60.00 came to me /emoticons/smile.png and now i want a big office block next /emoticons/tongue.png

lol

Start doing shop fronts mate then target factories..... at least when u start of small u can go higher and higher ... instead of trying to get the big work first mate /emoticons/smile.png
i got a lot of shopfronts /emoticons/smile.png and i wanted a big job come in such as a pub clean but it came in finally....a big pub worth £60.00 came to me /emoticons/smile.png and now i want a big office block next /emoticons/tongue.png

lol

Couldn't agree more there H

That's illegal. It's unsolicited mail and you can easily get prosecuted for it. Happens everyday.
I had a local business email me asking do I want to buy ink cartridges or stationary!! So I replied with my do ye need a windy cleaner!

Back