er its that time of year ...help..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cheapncheerful, Mar 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

yep I did a search and couldnt find any posts...so ...what sunny glasses do you guys recommend?

I have many cheapncheerful ones which are all foggy in the middle:rolleyes: where frank has just placed them lens down in the glove box.

anyway I have banned him from my sunglasses and want some new ones..but they are tricky to just get right for trad work as you really need to see the glass...I usually just slip em down to check before I leave any recommendations...

the time is here...:D

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Sorry CNC, I don't know what poundland and 99p store stock in the way of sunglasses :p

Seriously, I usually go to my local TK Max - I always get wrap arounds as they give better protection against sploshing water, also and most importantly make sure you get POLARISED as this will help you actually see shoddy work more easily on the glass.

You can get good brands such as POLICE or BLOC from about £12

The other reason I use wrap arounds is they stay on the head better when looking down from a ladder.

Good luck, let the hunt commence!

3. cheapncheerful

sound okay them green I know the lad..who always gets the choice right .uses police a lot...so will have a look for them

its a bit hit and miss with sunglasses as some are just useless to actually see through..

getting all ready for the heatwave summer...

my best ones I er dont think are actually the name that is on them but who can tell but they are good..well they came off my brother who buys off the markets....

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I thought you have to wear prescription glasses cheap?

5. johnny bravo

people think you are just trying to look COOL window cleaning in sunglasses. and your TIGHT shorts, with your banana in your pocket you forgot to take out.
    get them cougers smiling again.;)

6. Oakridge

Oakridge Member

Oakley very time...I need a new pair shortly trashed my last pair whilst skiing but they served well for 3 yrs

7. TolishAPurd

8. abs

abs Guru

With cycling I do buy good sunglasses my £155 Oakley look really good I've also got some raybans which I found while skiing last year and lots of cheap no name nice looking specs also, primary do some nice well priced sunglasses

9. cheapncheerful

I would never venture out in my glasses to work...ahhhhh:eek:

no I wear contacts always have..

funny enough...I was going out of the door with a million and one things in my hands all ready to head off to work at the same time as the wife when I shut the door I realised I was still speccy four eyes..

actually this year I renewed my glasses and I have actually gone out in them once they arent the pint pot bottoms of old...

and at my age ...I am not so bothered these days..

thanks lads off shopping now:D

10. norm

norm Grand Master

tell us what ya get c.n.c.

Advertisement