Ergotec belt Problem

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Elmz, Jun 2, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Elmz

Elmz Newcomer

So I just purchased 2 unger ergotec belts and 4 unger pouches, two for each belt. I am a 34 waist and have set the belt up accordingly. Unfortunately this means the belt is too small and makes the use of a harness impossible as the pouches cover the eyelets and even with the movement provided in the sliders they still cover them. I just spent £80 quid on this new gear and am very disappointed, I have heard nothing but good things about these belts from other window cleaners, So why do i have two useless belts that cant be used for the purpose they were made for?

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

return them immediately

3. TolishAPurd

The standard unger belt is fantastic quality, and never let me down. I've got 2 pouches, a boab, and a double squeegee holster on mine. Never like the look of the Ergotec belt.

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have the ergotec belt and 2 ergotec pouches and they fit snugly next to each other if i put them at the back
    The eyelets fit through the holes then
    Although i don't have the braces as i think they look pants

5. David K

David K Forum Addict

image.png I just use a regular police utility belt . " uncle-Mikes " i Like it cos its totally stiff and Can carry good Weight . They come with a velcro inner-belt , but i only use the belt itself . Aint that expensive either .

6. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I have an unger belt, stupid clip pops off when I bend down sometimes, must be the muscles:whistle:

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You mean the big "beer muscle" at the front??:p

Advertisement