Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP 4,5+ story

jameskukharchuk

Hi guys,

Question. I'm looking into a Waterford pole system for 4+ story buildings, as well as the filter system. Anybody have anything right now for high heights that can give me some insight? I have a wfp system right now for small residential homes, but got a big commercial contract and need this system for the spring.

How's the weight on the pole fully extended?

Let me know! And if you have pics, that'll be also greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I use a 60 footer fairly regularly... and it's serious graft at that height. Apart from the extra length on the pole my systems the same as any other, usually have to tweak the calibration on the controller to keep the flow rate up.

As always gardiner seem to be the place for poles!

I use gardiner extreme 47 with extensions you can take it to 60ft possibly higher.

Anything above 60ft I would look at the gardiner ultimate.

When polling at height you want the pole to be light but also as rigid as possible.

Just got a carbon fibre Gardiner pole and agree with the others, they are fantasic. Phone them, speak to them about your requirements and they'll point you in the right direction. As for filters, its got to be an RO with a booster pump

Back