Euro millions omen?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Oct 17, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

128m tonight, so I thought I'd have a lucky dip when I went in the shop for me smokes. I said to the fella behind the counter, "20 ciggys and a lucky dip for the Euros tonight please." He printed the ticket and there were 2 lines instead of one. I only wanted one I said. "Shall I cancel it and do another?" he said. Hmm I thought, this could be an omen, so I decided to keep the original ticket with 2 lines.

Do you think I'll win? Or do you think I've wasted 4 quid?

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

definite win :balloondance:

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

A million winging its way over the Irish Sea to norm if I win :thumbsup:

4. norm

norm Grand Master

hot damn Tuffers you da man :thumbsup:

5. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

You never know Tuffers....!!
    True storey this, where i worked before I went window cleaning there was this contractor who came on site to service and maintain all the cctv equipment. It was his own business, and was already doing quite well financially. Any way he won half a million on the euro.. His win all came about because on the day of the draw he was working at aa petrol station servicing their cctv, it was around lunch time he went into the on site shop and bought a sandwich and a tin of coke and to round the price up to a even price he said "oh I 'll have a lucky dip for tonights euros" the bloke never looked back after his win..he did nt get the full numbers but the combination he had won him half a million When ever anybody said to him your were a lottery winner he used to reply "know not a winner, I came 2nd that night, I did't win the full mil...
    But I know he invested his winnings wisely and is doing very well
    All came about by spending his change from a sandwich and a tin of coke on a lucky dip..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Exactly what I was going to do Shiny, my ciggys cost £6.25 and I thought bugger it, I'll hand over a tenner and get a quid or so change. Cost me £10.25 so I had to break into another tenner :laugh:.

I had 5 numbers come up on the lotto once though. My sixth number was ten digits off a share of 10m [delusional]

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

:*

8. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

still gd feeling buying ticket and thinking what your going to spend it on

9. cheapncheerful

there was a bit of bad language in our house last night on the news that the ****** who won quarter a million every year for ages...went back to work a nine hours shift and plans to keep working....:swear::swear::swear:

if tuffers dont come online for a few days we all know why.....good luck..:D

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

cheap would you bother working saturdays if your numbers came up, what about your loyal customers,
    all them biscuits and tea
    maybe graft until 10 am on saturdays

Advertisement