Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi, Can You Give Me a Price To Clear My Gutters?

Tuffers

So, I drive over through the rush hour traffic to quote a 3 storey house gutter clear. I look at the front and think 'yep, vac job this is'. The woman says the front isn't the problem but the rear is leaking. So we go through the house and look up at the gutter. 'Oh, it's not doing it now' she says. 'Water keeps dripping out of that little pipe' she says. That's the toilet over flow I say and it's nothing to do with the gutter :rolleyes:. What a freeking waste of time that was! Grr grr grr /emoticons/biggrin.png

is it appropriate to mark that 'Funny' yet. Maybe let the dust settle and come back to it in a bit....

Sorry to hear that bud - that sounds like she took the ****........ /emoticons/wink.png

You did the trip today so at least there won't be any need for a number two......

I then went over to the other side of town to quote another gutter clear. I got that job :thumbsup: but she doesn't know that she is paying for the fuel I wasted to get to the other job :whistle:

Beat you to it as that was a classic dumb blonde moments. Bles her:D

Anyhow while I was there I still would have done her a camera survey to check her guttering and charge her 20 squid for wasting my time :rolleyes:

is it appropriate to mark that 'Funny' yet. Maybe let the dust settle and come back to it in a bit....
Sorry to hear that bud - that sounds like she took the ****........ /emoticons/wink.png

You did the trip today so at least there won't be any need for a number two......

Beat you to it as that was a classic dumb blonde moments. Bles her:DAnyhow while I was there I still would have done her a camera survey to check her guttering and charge her 20 squid for wasting my time :rolleyes:
I did give her a quote anyway but not expecting to get it now that I've explained that she needs a plumber. Added expense and all that.

Latest Posts

Back