Everybodies out workin!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Dodger, May 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Even Big H by the look of it lol. I'm working too but the lazy kind sat on laptop listening to and buying new music (any wonder I can't afford to buy a decent wfp rig yet I've spent 80 quid so far for this week and not done yet), only new posts I can see popping up are my own lol. Still suffering from bbq last ***ht and will be dropping in bed by 4pm and out at work to***ht at 9.30, try to save first cleans for thursday friday and got nothing on so bored stiff, got headache, tired and got headphones on.

I reckon you lot were the lucky ones today, suns out good and proper.

Enough talking to myself now, I really am bored.

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Man I've been busy today, it's actually the first time since starting I've been run off my feet, and getting new custys on every street I worked even got a large Indian restaurant, so all in all a very good day 7 new customers and a restaurant, happy days wish they were all like this

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

awsome paul

i did 3 first cleans today and all monthly

been up since 4.30 so time for me to relax now i think for a hr lol

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Relax, not for me pal, it's now time to be daddy I will relax at around 7:30 I can't wait

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

well when i say relax that means i'm not out on the pole or doing anything that earns me money lol

just hovered the house out go to a bbq now for a few hrs and then i will relax lol

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Today was great just home, had to pop home around 10:30 to put my 3/4 lengths on. Roasted

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Birds are singin noisy beggars and theres another reason I've gotten into window cleaning, besides all the obvious reasons that everyone else does it for, getting in at 4 or 5am but having to unwind because can't get straight off to sleep and having to be up by 7.30. Easy peasy 20 years ago but can't do it anymore, hard work I'm not afraid of and lovin the outdoors and quiet but 'no sleep - no thanks' I'll start thinking like a woman lol.

I must, I must, I must improve my cust (ies).

I need to get out more or something lol.
    [hr]
    Thats it I think I've read just about every post on here this mornin, I got some photoshop shizzle to do with a new logo and start work on a proper website now its almost time to release my domain from yola then might be able to sleep around 5.30 ish.

Feels like I'm talking to myself again wonder why that is.

***ht mary ellen

Advertisement