Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Woohooo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

boldy

broke the ice after helping a fellow window cleaner i wanted my own round and went to clean a friends, new move so these were absolutly caked with mud and mould took me aaaaaaaaages, finished and went down the road fist time canvasing picked up 5 monthlys and 2 for every 2 weeks.... not alot but im mega mega chuffed as i now have my OWN round.

whooohooooooo!!

Not just me then lol.

Good on ya Boldy!!
Haha. When you answer the phone do you say ''Mansfield Window cleaners, how can I help'' ? I cant bring ym self to answer like that, i fell silly for some reason.

Yeah there nothing better working for your self, I remember when I done my first week it was a sunny day and I was drving to my last job, I was thinking to my self. ''This is the life''

Haha. When you answer the phone do you say ''Mansfield Window cleaners, how can I help'' ? I cant bring ym self to answer like that, i fell silly for some reason.

Yeah there nothing better working for your self, I remember when I done my first week it was a sunny day and I was drving to my last job, I was thinking to my self. ''This is the life''
sunny day? whats one of them? lol

Back