Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Additives to the tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I did I just maybe just keep that to myself...well we all have trade secrets dont we /emoticons/biggrin.png

add additives to pure water means it aint pure water me thinks

makes all the claims about pure water cleaning seem er not so pure truth /emoticons/biggrin.png

i feel an attack from the dark side is imminint :eek:

Well if I did I just maybe just keep that to myself...well we all have trade secrets dont we /emoticons/biggrin.png
I don't /emoticons/sad.png

I want trade secrets /emoticons/sad.png

It just pees me off to think someone is just out to make money trying to flog additives for purified water.

I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:

Yes as is my little trate I have when someone pissess me off /emoticons/biggrin.png

So it's just a ******* rainx type product after all so the glass will so say shine and stay cleaner for longer.

Window cleaner shine by mpower FFS... Nano technology my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

Talking about shooting yourself in the foot using that stuff as customers will say not this months thanks as my windows are still looking clean:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have said many times on here don't fix what ain't broke.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

bronze wool will help hydrophobic glass
It works because it takes the coating off the glass. A window cleaner is paid to clean the glass, not change it's properties by removing a coating. If someone did that to my windows, I would not be happy [emoji16]

It seems now some are putting a coating on the glass too for free /emoticons/biggrin.png

It works because it takes the coating off the glass. A window cleaner is paid to clean the glass, not change it's properties by removing a coating. If someone did that to my windows, I would not be happy [emoji16]

It just pees me off to think someone is just out to make money trying to flog additives for purified water.I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:
take it you are having a go at me smurf?,i asked an honest question as i did say for market reasearch,yes i may sell something,no its not nano technology-although that does have a future,stay clean windows? not really,why do you have to be so negative about things it seems you don't understand?

take it you are having a go at me smurf?,i asked an honest question as i did say for market reasearch,yes i may sell something,no its not nano technology-although that does have a future,stay clean windows? not really,why do you have to be so negative about things it seems you don't understand?

Hi guys . When I was just Trad I thought that was the best and only way.

Nowim Wfp pure water I firmly believe the industry will always keep improving .

I was just cold pure Wfp , then I upgraded to a gas heater and use hot water over just the cold months .

I'd be happy trying anything g new that earns me more money , quicker and hence more time with my kids etc .

Always happy to learn n improve

Trad to Wfp - was a big step

10799531_1506021696314634_1870270739_n.jpg
1530397_1464928440435818_131410109645052235_n.jpg

check out the shine on these babys frm the addative :cool: dont b blinkerd this stuff gives a mirror like finish reduces spotting makes life mch easer on extreamly hot days less rinsing required for a perfect finish this stuff is no gimmick

check out the shine on these babys frm the addative :cool: dont b blinkerd this stuff gives a mirror like finish reduces spotting makes life mch easer on extreamly hot days less rinsing required for a perfect finish this stuff is no gimmick
What "stuff" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back