Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

round 2

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mr shine

recently things were getting quiet so i came up with the idea of contacting customers that i had done work for 2 years ago ones like facia and soffit cleans powerwashing gutters etc and was amazed at the amount that wanted the job done again i think this is well worth a go i hope this is some help

I have a whole house booked in for the end of june gutters ,soffits ,facias and conservatory a mate of mine and says he wants it done every 6 to 12 months .

Also a lady across thd road from him wants a conservatory cleaned aswell as her windows done regular so im getting them jobs in .

Whats the going rates for thr sbove ? For the conservatory alone ive quoted £60 / £80.00 but my mates im thinking do the lot for £100[amoff][/amoff] as its a friend .

id say your prices are fairly good i use to time myself on these jobs and then charge by my hourly rate after a while you will know how long each job will take

Latest Posts

Back