Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Will sky get back in touch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliot

Been with sky 10 years ,, got the job lot internet multi room 3 boxes sky go the lot . Costs £ 120 a month . So every year I phone up to cancel , every year they do me a deal . Anyway this time they say they can only drop it £8 . Eh . So I say cancel . They say ok Contract ends in April . Now I'm sweating cos I don't want to lose it , can't live without it really . Anyone think they will get in touch , with a deal .

I've got Internet with Vodafone 24 a month, unlimited broadband, and android boxes with kodi in all rooms gets everything and cost me 40 a box then free saves me a fortune you get all the sky stuff and more

Ay up clisty . Now I'm a bit thick when it comes to modern technology. Any chance you can give me the heDs up on the android box and kodi . Sounds good . Cheers .

Right I'm starting to get my thick northern head round it a bit . So the android box replaces my sky box . I can download netflix and amazon . But I will still have to subscribe to these as they cost . ? Regards watching the sky channels . .? Also my son has an amazon fire stick in his bedroom , can he sort any of this out on that . Sorry for all the questions ' but that's why I'm a window cleaner . /emoticons/wink.png

My mate went through the same. He blagged it. Called em up and said he had been left a message to call sky as they may have an offer to tempt him away from cancelling

Advisor on phone checks with a manager. Manager offers something. You stay with sky. Advisor on phone is a hero.

Or you will look like a tit lol

Right I'm starting to get my thick northern head round it a bit . So the android box replaces my sky box . I can download netflix and amazon . But I will still have to subscribe to these as they cost . ? Regards watching the sky channels . .? Also my son has an amazon fire stick in his bedroom , can he sort any of this out on that . Sorry for all the questions ' but that's why I'm a window cleaner . /emoticons/wink.png
yes you will have to sign up for Amazon and Netflix. showbox is free but not on app store, as for sky channels you get them on kodi after the black box add on. you will get 99% of UK channels and countless channels from all over the world, plus movies and TV box sets, radio, pay per view events such as boxing for free etc. will take a couple of days to get used too and you will constantly be finding new things on there. it's already got films that aren't due in cinema till April on there.

Ha ha . That's my son . He registered on here I think in December , he was looking at tidying his wfp trolley up .he showed me the forum and I'm the one using it now . Sorry for any confusion he said he would sort the profile . Obviously not ,17 years old :rofl: I will change it as he has got 17 year old things to do :h::party:and I haven't . I've got 50 year old things to do :zzz:

I'm assuming using kodi to watch sky etc is slightly dodgey .
not sure but it's been going strong for a couple of years without problem, probably some sort of loophole or something. I know a movie app I use is hosted in Russia to bypass copyright laws so it's not illegal to stream, guessing it's something like that

They'll probably phone you back with an offer, we cancelled and they did. I have another box in the back room, all channels inc ppv £62 per year /emoticons/wink.png

Does using either kodi or fire stick is it streaming which pauses like watching on laptop or is it better quality

Mobdro works but has been hit or miss

Back