Excel

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Squeak and Bubbles, Sep 25, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Squeak and Bubbles

Hey guys anyone use an excel sheet, already to put your jobs in, and it automatically lets you know when the properties are due to be cleaned next? If you have can you email it over to me (without your jobs on it) :)

Thanks
    Darran

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Sound like you need window clers pro or what ever its caled. Someone found a program the same as this but it was free. I can remember who it was. I may have been gav

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

I just want an excel sheet that can... Add up how much is paid, tell me how much is die in, how much in tottal I have. I want based on what my books are just now.....

Is there some place you can go and tell them what you want and they do it.

4. Squeak and Bubbles

I use George, but they don't do an app... want an excel sheet for my phone so I can tick off the work and date.... etc. All automated.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

i use window cleaner pro

does the damage mate :p

6. mark m

mark m Hero

the wife went on a course last week to up date here a bit on excel we are going to have a go at it this weekend i will let you how i get on

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Went and spoke to my sister about it, she started making one

It adds up everything thats paid, and also adds up whats due, for each fornight/month
    It add up how much I make each year

And it works the same way I do my books now.

Does this all as I work, pretty cool. If she can im going to get her to add what my averedge price is too.

If it all works im going to get a cheap tablet computer and just use that. Ill never need to piss about with a calculator or books/folders again

8. mark m

mark m Hero

well done hopefully we can sort easy to

9. Squeak and Bubbles

That's great, please let us know. It needs to make sure that when you have clicked job done, it automatically goes to the date of the next clean. Only if someone made an app for Android and apple they could sell it and make a few bob. I would purchased the app.

10. rshorland

rshorland Member

Hi guys funny enough me and my mate who develops apps are creating something very similar to what you all want on this thread, can I ask what would you ideally love to have available for you on a window cleaning app?

Advertisement