Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Outlook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Nothing to do with Windows......the time on my Outlook email Clock is showing Am when it's PM and PM when it's AM it's important when I'm checking for Work related enquiries and I can't change it?

As above, if your OS time is out then your email will be the same. If the clock starts to reset every time your computer is switched on then the internal CMOS battery needs replacing (normally a button cell cr2032 battery). Used to be an easy job but seems to be something manufacturers are making harder and harder to get to!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

As above, if your OS time is out then your email will be the same. If the clock starts to reset every time your computer is switched on then the internal CMOS battery needs replacing (normally a button cell cr2032 battery). Used to be an easy job but seems to be something manufacturers are making harder and harder to get to!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
The time on my Laptop is correct the email clock is exactly 12 hours out.

Latest Posts

Back