Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Commercial Pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Got my first commercial to price up and have no bloody idea .

they want 3 different prices

1 ) insides only

2 ) insides and out

3 ) outsides only

what sort of pricing structures do you guys use ????

Also bearing in mind they have not been cleaned in maybe 2 to 3 yrs so the outsides are minging !!!!

should i charge more for initial clean if so how much ? 2x ???

There is 1 small problem though the downstairs outsides have security bars attached so its not as simple as wham bam thank you mam

there are 44 windows outside and 44 inside .

i will attach pics
599036_273068059467657_1657710678_n.jpg
[/img]
285764_273068222800974_757056790_n.jpg
[/img]
270917_273067989467664_1116474069_n.jpg
[/img]
198403_273068162800980_1140722435_n.jpg

Will you have to remove the bars. If so I'd add at least a tenner to it. If they do it, then

Insides only about 40

Out only 30-40

Both 60-70

Wouldn't charge more for initial clean, and as they look pretty easy, would be prepared to drop a fair bit, but I think 75 pence per window would do me well

Some would likely charge a higher price as its commercial, but I try to stay reasonably similar to domestic

i was initially thinking say £60 for outsides as the grills are gonna be an hassle gonna be 2 hrs work at least .

then say £40 for the insides as its a doddle inside really and say if i do the inside and out do it for say £90

does anyone who does commercial reckon this a decent enough price ?

the guy says every 3 months he's looking at having them done .

I wonder how you would clean the bottoms if the grills dont come off or swing out!!

Hope you get the contrat Gav, what cover do you have 2 or 5 mil?

i was initially thinking say £60 for outsides as the grills are gonna be an hassle gonna be 2 hrs work at least .

then say £40 for the insides as its a doddle inside really and say if i do the inside and out do it for say £90

does anyone who does commercial reckon this a decent enough price ?

the guy says every 3 months he's looking at having them done .
That sounds about right, the downstairs will take up the most time coz of the grills, but i would go for something like you said

How do so many people not get the fact you can clean windows through bars /emoticons/mellow.png

I have a number of jobs where bars cover windows.

I'd add a fair whack on for those they look a lot of hassle, and tell them that, say it costs you time and makes the job harder as it will be.

If they have a problem with that then tell them to type on a keyboard with bars over it or what not.

Don't do it chips pal.

One extra thing pal, do it in a morning if you have access to the building at that time, as a job like that will have cars parked round it ALL the time and will only heap more woes on you, do it early so it's not eating away at your time and so any other inconveniences don't inconvenience you.

One thing I would do is use a 22 inch squeegee and just put it through the bars and pull down. You'd get quite a space done. Price I'd say £35 in & £45 out but I'd work out what it would take me to do. Them bars look bloody awkward. Same size applicator to.

Don't do it chips pal.
im not going to mate i gotta make it worth my while otherwise id just be better sticking to residential .

are you wfp????
I do have wfp but to be honest it will be a lot harder to use wfp than trad as i would have to keep squeezing the brush head in and out of the rail gaps and wouldnt get enough scrubbing power behind it its just too awkward .

so this has got to be done trad no 2 ways about it .

I do have wfp but to be honest it will be a lot harder to use wfp than trad as i would have to keep squeezing the brush head in and out of the rail gaps and wouldnt get enough scrubbing power behind it its just too awkward .

so this has got to be done trad no 2 ways about it .
i didnt mean do it by wfp, use your wet Applicator with a little soap on and then just rinse it of through the bars!

^Did that on Tuesday on a new job of mine with bars, as squeegee would have been a big task.

I soaped them up real nice and then rinsed.

Job done.

Back