Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

--- Special Offer ---

Whizz-Bizz

Special offer running until January 2014

First five paid orders of £3500 placed by any one individual cleaning team before January 31st 2014.

Whizz-Bizz will throw in a family ticket of 2 adults 3 children to any Theme Park within the U.K. and £100 spending money.

Theme Parks like:

Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington, Drayton Manor, Legoland, Adventure Island, Crealy Cornwall, Fantasy Island, Poultons Park and many many more.

Lets face it after doing £2300+ in first cleans your going to want to unwind and spend time with your family. Heres your chance "GET INVOLVED"

For that sort of money I would want to go on a Caribbean cruse /emoticons/biggrin.png

What are you like :rolleyes:

Check under your sofa, raid your piggy bank, dig down deep, blow the cobwebs off your wallet you know it makes sense............................ "GET INVOLVED"

You crack me up /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would hire you tomorrow if I needed the work /emoticons/wink.png

A lot of money but a guaranteed way of growing your business quickly. Even if you don't need the work, you can always get an extra person to do it for you!

Its very reasonable, when you factor everything in
hi me and h live in middlesbrough
and both wanting more work for exsample

im after £500 a month more and lets say h wants £500 more

would u come up here for a thousand pounds worth of work

hi me and h live in middlesbrough
and both wanting more work for exsample

im after £500 a month more and lets say h wants £500 more

would u come up here for a thousand pounds worth of work
Yes I will come up to Middlesbrough not a problem, but your looking at £2400 between you on what your looking to achieve, if I stay in one of your houses and you look after me, I can slice a chunk off.
My suggestion to you guys is do one off my regular packages which is £1200 and split it up between you.

Last time I spoke to H I know he had a sweet £400 with my name on it, dig down deep H lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

In the mean time if you P.M me your email details I'll be happy to send some info over.

hmmm whizzbizz u only box fronts off only i want someone that boxes the whole house of for me

i know that u box fronts off... and its my job to go down and arrange it /emoticons/smile.png so i can clean front & back

i need someone thats gonna box it front and back and will askthem if they padlock their gate over night etc

so if u came for neil

what would u do ? do 1 estate for him and 1 for me ? /emoticons/wacko.png lol

hmmm whizzbizz u only box fronts off only i want someone that boxes the whole house of for me
i know that u box fronts off... and its my job to go down and arrange it /emoticons/smile.png so i can clean front & back

i need someone thats gonna box it front and back and will askthem if they padlock their gate over night etc

so if u came for neil

what would u do ? do 1 estate for him and 1 for me ? /emoticons/wacko.png lol
If you want whole house Ill book you in whole houses halves my work load, if your happy to run a notification round or climb over it works. Every deal I get is set up how YOU tell me YOU want it. I'll advise you on best practice and potential issues but ultimately its your choice.
You actually get a better deal me getting fronts as on for second cleans you can set up backs, it means you pay less money for the work.

Id look to get each of you £600 in faces each and again you guys can decide what sections of middlesborough you want.

I think both of you would feel quite satisfied with the work.

The original special offer sounds reasonable to me its a lot of effort and accommodation costs and travel for the price and Damo and others say there's plenty of work out there defo cheaper than buying a round

I believe it to be the best deal out there at the moment, unless you knock it your self or train a canvasser. The main benefit for me offering this is I know Ive got 3 weeks work and a handsome cash boost.

Also if it goes well perhaps 6-8 months down the line your in a position to do it again.

Latest Posts

Back