Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Masons' Official DIY RO System Thread.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Ok, I want what it seems a lot of people prefer and what many see as the industry standard for RO Systems, a 4040.

Priced at around 950 inc tax and a di vessel on cleaning warehouse, I don't have the funds to hand.

Yet I do want one, would anybody be able to help me set up a system (not including DI Vessel as I have one) for as little as possible.

If this system can churn out a minimum of around 200litres per hour and is the best for reduced waste water I see this being a good thread for all those who want a high performance RO at a lower cost ONLY IF someone can help me save money, as I own a RO and have no idea how it works so do not know where to begin.

Good idea masons I would also like one but far to costly for me, and I'm on a water meter so want to reduce wasteage.

^

I doubt a 'cheap' one could be made.

But as with all things, money can be saved with hard work and time.

I just wrote the most stupid post ever.

I deleted.

I am ill, so any who read that totally disregard it.

I might be corrected on this and I hope I am for your sake, but not sure how your going to save on the membrane which is what will purify the water. You might be able to save on the housing a little but then if you want a set to produce that amount of water in that time you might need a booster pump, which would then mean high pressure connectors and hoses etc. The way in which you will save money is installing it yourself. Mason, here's a pic of my system to let you know how mine is set up etc. I can take some more if you need specific areas,

attachment.php

View attachment 437

I might be corrected on this and I hope I am for your sake, but not sure how your going to save on the membrane which is what will purify the water. You might be able to save on the housing a little but then if you want a set to produce that amount of water in that time you might need a booster pump, which would then mean high pressure connectors and hoses etc. The way in which you will save money is installing it yourself. Mason, here's a pic of my system to let you know how mine is set up etc. I can take some more if you need specific areas,

attachment.php
Wow. Nice setup u got there.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tpppca

I've split this thread as it was going off topic, and wasn't achieving what it was supposed to /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ha ha! Yes it looks a bit complicated but that's only because it's all packed into a tiny van!!!! Purefreedom installed it, done an awesome job!

Paid more than I would have done if I installed it myself but I didn't want too and was happy to pay for the quality install in a compact van and the purpose built booster pump.

Anyway where's the other thread gone??? Was trying to help Mason and seem to have gone off the subject a bit ! /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back