Expensive Round!

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by johnnyt, Jul 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. johnnyt

johnnyt Member

Hi All,
    Came across this round for sale, the most expensive I've seen!

East Anglia
    Type: Domestic
    Monthly Avg Value : £1,700
    Established For: 7 years
    Comments: Colchester / Tendring Window cleaning round for sale. All good payers: earns on average £1,700 per month and can be done in 3 days a week. Also included: 53 reg Ford Transit with re-con engine, new tyres all round, MOT and service. Van factory fitted with an Ionic 600 litre pro 7 Thermopure (hot water) reach and wash system and filters. Speed lined floor. Pole rack with 35 & 24 ft poles. 100 meters of hose on a metal reel. Safety sign. Collapsible ladder. All hand tools buckets, belts, pouches, cloths, plus many more extras. Professional window cleaning software package and PDA included to synchronise work to a PC or Laptop: Choose the order of jobs within each round to suit your working style. Automatically maintain your debts without even trying. Unique colour coded visual work scheduling. Keep track of payments from your customers and the method of payment. Maintain 1 customer with one or more jobs making invoicing easier. Manage your expenses and print detailed expense reports. All work is maintained regularly and collecting is kept to a minimum. This is a well-established round and there is many extra cleans of conservatory roofs, fascia/ gutters etc. Genuine reason for sale, no time wasters. ​
    Asking Price : £32,500

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

OUCH !!!!

i bet some numpty will buy it .

3. Posh

Posh Hero

WOW!!!!!

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Nah not a patch on the one Mark M posted the other day