Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm Back.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James

After a short break from the forums due to in life commitments, I've been able to concentrate on my business!

Let me know what you boys and girls think, all feedback is good feedback!

www.james-perkins.co.uk

Cheers, James.

Saw on fb ya been busy James, welcome back.
Cheers buddy, it has been quite tiring sorting everything out but I've got abit more spare time now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes James, saw your pics on FB, great!
Cheers Catherine! It's appreciated.

This place has certainly changed alot, it's looking excellent!

James.

Welcome back. You got some catching up on paul to do lol. Glad it's all going well mate.
Cheers Posh, long time no speak! I know I just saw his post count haha, I'll be on here alot now.

Wow hello stranger how the devil are you?
Heyy Gav, I'm good thankyou, yourself? Been keeping busy I see, forums looking modern and smart!!

Welcome back JP nice to see you here again, now don't leave us again lol
I'll try not to, although I should mention I go to Malia for 2 weeks with my mates in 9 days time lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hah you must be making some money, how's business pal I hear it's picked up a lit for you well done, now share the secret lol

How do you Like the new software pal

Hah you must be making some money, how's business pal I hear it's picked up a lit for you well done, now share the secret lol

How do you Like the new software pal
It has picked up quite dramatically buddy. I've nearly doubled my client base since I started my break from the forum, had to buy another van and employ another guy.

This new software is awesome. Already checking it out, loving the features on it.

Hello again bud, I expect the servers gonna set alight now!

Btw, don't announce your holidays!

Paul v James. Battle of the posting giants. After a brief interlude the old rivalry is back on. Lol. Hey James have you met big H yet lol.

Hello again bud, I expect the servers gonna set alight now!

Btw, don't announce your holidays!
Hey Chip /emoticons/smile.png haha I hope not, and good point, bit stupid of me to post that on the interwebz. Good luck if anyone want's to try break into my house though as my momma and poppa are home plus my 3 times kick boxing champ bro is home too haha /emoticons/smile.png

Paul v James. Battle of the posting giants. After a brief interlude the old rivalry is back on. Lol. Hey James have you met big H yet lol.
Haha Posh, I'm calming down the posting now tbh with you. Who the heck is big H??

Come on H where are you. You will know him JP when you answer a post & a arsenal badge smacks you in the face & a load of smiley faces. Also known as the windy in wellies.

Latest Posts

Back