Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recieved My Trad Gear Today! :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

spmonkay

I recieved my trad gear today. Just had a go on my won windows. Its not to difficult. I'm not quick by any means and the first couple I didn't do the movements correctly and ended up with water lines. Getting the hang of it though!! Quite good fun, but dont tell the mrs!! I did the kitchen window just as a trial then sat down and had a cup of tea!! LOL!! The mrs came in and asked if i was doing the rest of them!! No rest for the wicked!!

There is something strangely satisfying about it!! I do feel like i'm turning into a bit of a window cleaning geek!! : ) I blame this forum!!!

There is something strangely satisfying about it!! I do feel like i'm turning into a bit of a window cleaning geek!! : ) I blame this forum!!!
I hae doing it trad, I refuse! Plain and simple lol. Its boring, I do trad most of the day. Then come home and expected to clean my own house windows. What that all about? lol

Well i wfp outside but inside i use trad!! Got to admit though. I think i will probably have the dirtiest windows in our street in not to long because like you say when you've been doing it all day the last thing you want to do is your own!! Although the mrs will have other ideas of course!!

first time i did my back windows, top and bottom - took me a hour.

now it takes me 3 or 4 minutes..

practice makes perfect

The missus's always have other ideas mate, mine expects em done every week hahaahaha
Every week???? Blah!! Not a chance in this house!! LOL!! I have better things to do in my own time like scratch my eyes out with a fork!!!

I must say I have the cleanest looking property in the street as exterior house cleaning is my thing so cant set a bad example can I /emoticons/biggrin.png

Bloody hate doing it to be honest but I've got to set a good example I guess also keep my missus from nagging /emoticons/tongue.png

I recieved my trad gear today. Just had a go on my won windows. Its not to difficult. I'm not quick by any means and the first couple I didn't do the movements correctly and ended up with water lines. Getting the hang of it though!! Quite good fun, but dont tell the mrs!! I did the kitchen window just as a trial then sat down and had a cup of tea!! LOL!! The mrs came in and asked if i was doing the rest of them!! No rest for the wicked!!
I don't do my own anymore, never got paid!!

Back