Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

extreme poles and power reels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can not wait for my first clx and legendary backpack delivered by gardiner this week (sold out in hours again), tfr aplication set ?

Extreme 18 and electric reel were best upgrades of 2020 for me ?

If you can snap a CLX pole you'll go on the wall of fame. Virtually indestructible, if  you're heavy handed the Xtreme will be an expensive learning curve
Disappointed mr. Part timer you are not on it tonight. First night inside on the lash.

Absolutely buzzing. Terrific night tonight, thank f**k pubs are back. So happy 

Disappointed mr. Part timer you are not on it tonight. First night inside on the lash.

I was, working away so having a quiet night. The beer choices were very limited so ended up drinking g@y Italian lager at £5 50 a pint ?

Last edited by a moderator:

how old are you mate?do you not find "going on the lash" as you get older impacts how you feel  the next day?both my brothers are in their mid forties now and really suffer for 2 or 3 days after a session......but they still do it....again.....and...again.......and....again........?

how old are you mate?do you not find "going on the lash" as you get older impacts how you feel  the next day?both my brothers are in their mid forties now and really suffer for 2 or 3 days after a session......but they still do it....again.....and...again.......and....again........?
I’m 55. And yes, feel a bit fragile but wouldn’t change it for anything.
All of us laughing our ar*ses off having a great time is what it’s all about.

Roll on the weekend when we will do it all again. I always  get excited as the weekends approach. Not many people can say that and be honest ?????‍?

It’s not just about the alcohol, it’s about what comes with it.

When not in Covid times I wouldn’t dream of sitting in on Friday or Saturday nights watching rubbish on tv. When over my local, we always have a great time.

I also love getting on the beer when I go football. Absolutely love drinking around tower bridge or London Bridge with my football mates.

I think my life would be far more boring if I didn’t drink. ????‍?

I know mine would be as I've just had the worst year of my life. It's even got me depressed and life is to short to feel that way. 
I agree as well, although we have been fortunate in business this past year has took it's toll by not been able to do what we want socially.

I know mine would be as I've just had the worst year of my life. It's even got me depressed and life is to short to feel that way. 
Drinking Alcohol helps me relax when I’m really stressed - it gives me some breathing space from the worries- but it increases low moods and depression. In my experience, it’s always been the day after the drinking. 

drinking alcohol will not help with depression,itll make it worse for sure.....
He was probably depressed because he couldn’t go to the pub.
I’m not taking the p*ss with that sentence, I’m being serious. There were many Friday and Saturday nights where i was really down.

Staying in on them nights after being at work all week was bloody miserable 

drinking alcohol will not help with depression,itll make it worse for sure.....
I don't suffer from depression,  I have however struggled mentally not having an opportunity to go out, and my going out involves alcohol. I also work away a fair bit and working all day and then having to sit alone in a hotel room does far more damage to your  mental health then a swift gallon with your mates..

extreme poles are way too easy to break! Use SLX with gloves on they leave hands dirty, Make hybid pole out of extreme and slx as extreme 1 2 3 4 5 are way too easy expensive to brea. Buy the extension poles they are fat strong and super light, Strong poles clean better dont bend away your energy. i can get 100ft easy and beyond for the odd window. i also use a lot more water than normal on big jobs cos its all in the rinse

Back