Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some people should never go wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

For a while now one of my trad mates has been making noises about going wfp, anyway last week we were nattering over a few beers and i asked if he was any closer to making the swap and he said he wont bother till his knees start knackering up!!

But he also told me that that day he was off to a part of his work thats about 10 miles away down the motorway and a couple of miles down some back roads, and was suffering with steering issues on the motorway then when he got onto the back roads his car was struggling up a steep hill which it normally flies up, anyway he got to work did all day then started his journey home but he was down to 1st gear up a steep hill and his car was all over the road and making horrible noises

He had a puncture on the front drivers side!!!!!!! Completely destroyed the tyre and rim but didn't notice it when getting in or out of the car, I can tell if my tyre pressure's drop by 5 psi let alone flat as a witch's t*t lmao

Now i know the small amount of maintenance required to poles or batteries or just the system in general plus understanding water purification, but i honestly think this mate of mine would not get on with wfp after listening to his tyre story,

Anyone else know wfp'ers who have zero common sense for anything practical? But manage to use and maintain their systems?

Yeah, got a wfp mate, he has never tried anything from Gardiners, uses a bashed up people carrier that a always breaks down, carries his di in the boot and makes pure on the job using water from peoples houses that have hard water. Oh and he had a dead fish in one of his containers once!

Latest Posts

Back