F.A.O POSH

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by steve garwood, Oct 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

The mighty lions are level on points with you now and on a great run. This time next week should be above you! Twitter46821d4.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Yawn. Good result for your lot today.
    Both going pretty well at the mo.

3. armagh27

armagh27 Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst the bubble lads but it's all down hill for u both after Xmas lol

4. steve garwood

5 youngsters from our youth team in yesterday. The only way is up Twitterd1efac5.jpg who's your team Armagh?

5. armagh27

West ham have met up with a few of your boys on a sat morning b4 a game just to be socialable lol

6. steve garwood

We might of met! I used to flirt in that department. I know its not the biggest London derby, that's spurs v arsenal, but its the most vicious. I've never missed one home or away in the last 30 years.

7. armagh27

No I'm a Everton man Steve but lived in London in the 90s and the lads I mixed with we used to dabble a bit just for kicks and giggles but it wasn't like it is now no knifes and tools back then just fists and feet lol fair play too u your defo loyal don't think I've seen Everton win in about 10 games I've been to watch I must be bad luck lol

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

How dou you think i feel
    Being a spurs fan it's rare to see a game where we win lol

9. armagh27

I'm feeling your pain daveyboy1 was thinking you would be used to it by now though lol

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Must be hard daveyboy1 especially when yer neighbours (arsenal) seem to be always successful.

At least at the moment out neighbours arnt yet? Up with us. (Northampton & Cambridge)

Imagine what man city fans have gone through in the last 25 years with manure winning everything.

Advertisement