Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger Ninja

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Moved to traditional section. Most people do not rate the ninja they say it is heavy,expensive and better are available.

They just look good then, I need to look at others that have quick release to take the rubber out, I've used the brass ones before and there just an effort to change the rubber on them

They just look good then, I need to look at others that have quick release to take the rubber out, I've used the brass ones before and there just an effort to change the rubber on them
I havent been trad for a few years mate. I use unger ninja stuff coz its black and that is the only reason lol I think i do about 2 hours trad cleaning a month now.

But the green unger stuff is quick release, i though most stuff is nowadays ?

All my work is wfp pole but a lot of my customers have in and out cleaned . I think I might get the ninja anyway haha

see with the sorbo ideal for pole work had problem getting the clips in the channels

see these sqeegees they are good but do you not find them bulky

Used the ninja for last 2 years, couldn't fault it, but recently just changed to the brass golden pro from unger and its a million times better than the ninja imo! Lighter and easier to use across the glass

Used the ninja for last 2 years, couldn't fault it, but recently just changed to the brass golden pro from unger and its a million times better than the ninja imo! Lighter and easier to use across the glass
This one looks and sounds very good mate

Back