Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Face book

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Liked

Im makin my own today lol

Was it easy?

Takes about 10 minutes Easy

Thanks for the replys i want to put facebook on my website but wanted likes and also i can also see what other people have done with there lets swap ideas thats what this forum is about

Keep them coming please /emoticons/smile.png:)

Going to put facebook on my website today if you have not liked my facebook yet it is not to late /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

All liked. Saw the new vids today, look good. Have you got a blog on your website? You could link it all in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks i have not got a clue how to get a blog on my website not sure what a blog is anyway lol:D:D The videos are a bit of fun i am going to try to make video of every little thing i can think of which i wanted to know when i started regarding window cleaning because when i first started wfp you ask so many question and i think a video is so much better

I've lost count of how much work my Facebook page has gotten me.

www.Facebook.com/JPWC1

Liking your page now Mark!

James.

keep at the top of the page with replies to this thread and somelse might look at my facebook site and like me lol

Do likes matter ? And why do people buy them off eBay ?
Likes do not matter but if a custy looks at your face book page it is nice to think you are popular . You can`t buy likes lol on ebay

Back