Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Welcome Back

JDMW

welcome back the nice sunshine and warmer temps. i woke this morning thinking i was in some kinda dream and i hadnt not worked for 2 weeks. last night i looked and the temp was 8c. as the night got on the temp got higher. i woke today to see high winds and sunshine that melted my eyes lol :rolleyes: looks like this weeks going to be busy for us all hey

Yeah nice and sunny here today.

Hopefully installing.

New pump, varistream, gauges, pump hose, van ports linked up. But haven't started yet.

Also might make this pump wireless.

so in theory if your logged on here during the week days you go no work lol this just means all the work ive missed for the past 2 weeks im cramming into one week. now ill have 2 weeks free as that work im doing this week will be in another 4 weeks /emoticons/sad.png

anyone working in the wind and rain if we get it?? i know what ill get , NOT TODAY ITS RAINING. i cant win with half my customers.

u have time for food and a drink :rolleyes: luxary of life hey. i work all the way till im done then relax. if i relax i cant be arsed to get bk up and go and ill look for excuses not to work lol im going to get the not today and didnt realise you were coming brigade tomorrow i just know it. my new rule is one strike there out now. i wanna be building a solid business and im not going to take no **** anymore like at the start. :unsure:

If i let go of my customers that said "not today thanks", i would lose half my customers.

In winter i think you have to grit your teeth and expect it. Not long till spring.

thing is i get this all year round lol

in summer if its just drizzling down with rain i get not today they will get dirty. u ever tried explaining ppm and all that to simple people. half my customers still use horse and cart lol

u have time for food and a drink :rolleyes: luxary of life hey. i work all the way till im done then relax. if i relax i cant be arsed to get bk up and go and ill look for excuses not to work lol im going to get the not today and didnt realise you were coming brigade tomorrow i just know it. my new rule is one strike there out now. i wanna be building a solid business and im not going to take no **** anymore like at the start. :unsure:
yer there is a nice burger van thats in centre of half my round, nice coffee and food! /emoticons/wink.png

nahhh i dont eat meat and **** like that, i watch my diet lol just fruit juice and water most the time for me.

Is not looking good for the week down here either but just sorted out van put now pole together so im ready to rock & roll

If i let go of my customers that said "not today thanks", i would lose half my customers.
In winter i think you have to grit your teeth and expect it. Not long till spring.
if people say that i say to them it doesnt make a difference... ive toke 2,3 csutoemrs of my round due to not accepting it /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Back