Facebook boost

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Danfire, Jun 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Danfire

Danfire Well-Known Member

Has anyone paid for a Facebook boost on their business profile, was it worth it and how many leads did it produce?

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

me not really understand facebook much but I did pay a quid....

not got anything off fb though probs as I dont promote it enough..:D

I know a lot on here swear by it..

3. I swear by it, I go ' what the **** is this load of shite, more boring people talking about themselves' Facebook is like being stuck in a room full of people on coke.

I'm not a big fan.......

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#4 boarcity, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    header.jpg facebook works if you put good images up and/or special deals . i try to add in a few cartoon images [ that i edit the speech bubble on ]

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

it works well but u have to post flat out in all ur local groups mate im a member of like 70 lol also pay fb like 3 quid to boost a post and see wat happens gd job

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

its certainly not as easy as it was and peter ^ is right you do have to keep posting daily to get a result. nontheless its very cost effective . i use www.ribbet.com ; collage26may.jpg its free; to edit and make up collages to put on facebook biz page

Advertisement