Facebook bringing me in lots of work

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by abs, Jun 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

For those of you that have not got a Facebook page you should seriously think about getting one
    I have a page and it brings all my customers together in One place I get reviews and talked about and I'd say 75% of my new work this year has been a result of facebook, a few hours ago I simply wrote on my wall " don't forget we can clean inside aswell and can do conservatories inside from £5.00" this month alone just from one sentence ill be earning £150 more and it gets people talking then they realise they need a roof or gutter cleaning can't be a bad thing plus it's free

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

#2 cheapncheerful, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    great idea....not had much time to facebook but the kids love it....one daughter just started selling her used books on there to her friends..:)

soon as i get the hang of my smart phone i will look into it...

3. abs

abs Guru

Not many folk don't have it , we're a digital world and it's a easy way of reaching the masses

4. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Good idea, maybe think about it, but im not keen on sitting on computer and having to comment on things all the time. this forum is my only guilty pleasure. Do you have to comment a lot or is it just my perception of facebook?

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Next door just sold a load of house hold stuff on it. She even sold an old mattress for £14 :confused:

I can't be arsed with it myself.

6. abs

abs Guru

Only go on to do with work , I use it to message customers instead of texting them I quote online , I'm problem on 10 mind morning and 10 evenings, I'm not one of the sad gits who make it there life

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

this year iv raked in no end of fresh work via Facebook.

8. abs

abs Guru

If I had a established company already , I'd of not bothered with Facebook but for and new business I think it's a great easy free way to drum up work

9. cheapncheerful

hi yes i a bit too busy dodging work at the mo....i not truly understand how facebook works to be honest...unlike this site ..nice and easy ....and always a gav to call..:D

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I hate bookface with a passion but if it works for you then fare play :thumbsup:

Advertisement