Facebook jobs

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by All Round Cleaning, May 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I had a job from face book to do this Saturday by offering my services to a children's cancer charity as a prize and the lady who's organising it has agreed for me to be her windy from now on so buzzing .

But the best thing is I haven't even done it yet and had another 2 referrals
    from her so well chuffed , the way this is going im going to be loving it !!!
    why on earth did I not think about going into window cleaning before ????

Here's to the future !!!;);):p:p

Advertisement
  2. A.K WINDOWS

gud lad i aint on facebook dont like it but if it works for you go for it the cancer things are good to get in with alot of chatty woman.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

I've had about 20ish Maby more jobs off Facebook in the past 3-4 weeks, I advertise daily on about 30 different for sales pages

4. All Round Cleaning

im on 3 for sale pages ive had a few likes and i have messaged the people who have liked my posts but no responses from them as yet
    so looks like i will join more forsale pages lol .

5. A.K WINDOWS

is there a proper business side of facebook?ive no idea how it works lol i know most is for kids and pervs and sad people lol.

i tried that twitter what a waste ha

6. Ryan

Ryan Guest

ya there is

i got 3-4 jobs off there and 1 job i landed about 4-5 other jobs around them after them seeing me so chucked a load of flyers out and had a ring or 2 :]

i dont get much on there atm but now iv put them on my flyers and stuff so hopefully get a few more people on it this year

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I advertise daily in about 30 selling/business pages on there. Ive had about 30+ job from there. Ive got 200+ likes as well. What I did was have a compe***ion When the page reached 200likes I would put everyone name who liked the page in a hat and the winner would get, Free window clean, gutters cleaned, Path pressure washed. As people started liking the pgae I was getting more enquirys about window cleaning/pressure washing. It worked really well for me.

8. All Round Cleaning

Hmmmm thanks for that MK i think i may try that myself .

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I saw that Marc, also notice you get quite a lot of activity on your page.
    [hr]
    Just a quick question, I've never liked facebook that much so don't really know the ins and outs. How do you find all these for sale pages etc.

10. Paul

Paul Guest

Dodger just go to the search part at the top and put for sale then your area and click on groups.

Advertisement