Facebook paid posts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by monkeyman, Mar 29, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. monkeyman

monkeyman Well-Known Member

I have done 2 in the last 2 weeks both on a Saturday afternoon run them for two days spent £10 each time. Got 3 conservatorys 4 regular windows 2 lots of guttering, and 9 more to go and look at this week.
    Definitely worth a go if you have a work page.

Advertisement
  2. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Don't give the game away mate ;)

Its all I ever do now in forms of advertising. I'm on stop at the moment as it just got too busy, still catching up. I'l never waste time leafletting etc anymore :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

If you know what you're doing it can be money very well spent
    I haven't done it for ages and have still picked up a conservatory, a fascia/gutter/window and 4 window jobs all from facebook since Saturday
    That and a bit of leafletting on saturday has made me quite a bit busier next week

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Well-Known Member

Funny thing is I have spoken to a couple of other local lads about it. Both said they had tried it but it was a waste of money.
    It can only be down to the right advert and the time you post it. I did get some advice from a sister inlaw, they own 3 farm shops she's a Facebook advertising supremeo.
    One of my customers runs Facebook pages for a living she wouldn't give me any advice, she charges £100 a month to run your page...!!!

Advertisement