Facebook posting

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by HALTON, Jan 23, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

As some are aware I got banned for posting in the buy now groups I joined on fb as this is how some are getting more work.
    So as my ban will be lifted next week I am asking for info on if I am posting correctly in these groups.
    Here is how I have done it
    I opened a personal account then went to pages and added business page.
    Then I joined 15 groups in my personal page.
    Once I was accepted I then posted in them under my personal
    Some thing like we are now taking on new customers etc etc
    Then added business page URL and my web URL and posted it in the 15 groups under my personal name is this correct or not
    Do I also post in the discussion part or in the sell section
    Or do I go into my business page and share my post in the groups
    I'm just not 100% sure why I got banned but don't want to be again as its no good for business
    Advice Appreciated

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

what reason did they give for banning you?

i got banned myself but its a long time ago,i forget why it happened now

3. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

What you've done is spot on mate.
    Post in the 'discussion' part.

Not sure why you got banned but just keep doing what you're doing. I tend to post once in the morning and then again in the evening. Rather than making a new post each time I comment on my old post. That pushes it back up to the top of the page on the Facebook group.

Some groups have rules enforced by the admin of the group. Rules such as only posting once a day etc. It can be hard to keep up with all the different rules but as long as you're not constantly posting multiple times a day you should be ok.

4. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Not sure why now as I have deleted the email now but I cannot join or post on any groups :-(

5. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Have a look in your deleted emails folder and see if you can find it in there. Maybe we can help you figure it all out.

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

HALTON, whats your facebook biz name? i can bung you a 100 likes if you want?

7. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

8. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Cannot get deleted emails as once deleted its deleted or can I get it up on my fb account ?

9. Scottie

Scottie Well-Known Member

Hi. I have had the same issue also. I had it a long time ago and resolved it and its happend again twice in two days. I got a ban two days ago saying i am restricted form posting in groups and joining also. I had a day wait and then when the ban was lifted I then posted 6 new posts in a row as I want to avertise and it banned me again. I been in the past posting 20 plus in a row and fine, so do not know what the deal is, they dont explain what the atual ban is for and how you can avoid it. Now I am nervous when it come back as to how may posts I can make. I wanted to freshen up all my old posts and make new ones, so deleted all old one and posting new fresh ads now no pics etc just writting and no links, so basic but they work so well.

I am thinking its facebook des not like multi posts done fast as they do not like it, but then I see and know people whom post 30-40 new posts in row dailly and never have an issue, so why is that? 1000s of people post muti posts all day so why are we being blocked. It made me think is it I have joined groups whos rules have now changed and i looked and I have joined by mistake some freebay ones and also posted on some that now say no business posts, so worndering if that trigger somthing, so i removed myself any on my list so when i get back in I see if it makes a difference, but am scared now if i get a long ban?

I hope that helps, I would also like to know if anyone knows where you can find out why you have been blocked and what was the actual reason. I have appealled and written 5 messages lol no reply, you never do. It like one rule for some and one rule for others.

How often do you guys post on FB? I was thinking of posting the new posts up slowly and a few a day then once all done bumping them up a few times a week, i thinking bumping is different form posting a new fresh post, so hope that works more then i can get the ads near top more often. PAIN IN THE ASS FACEBOOK are! I ahve one lady whos posts 80 groups a day every day on my notifications and she is fine I messaged her and never had a issues, so its s little unfair I feel that some of us get banned. I feel mine is due to multi posts 6 in a row one after another., facebook need to communicate better.

ahOPE YOU SORT IT OUT hALTON

10. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

#10 HALTON, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    May be gav could throw some light on this subject

Advertisement