Facebook Selling Pages

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Gmeister, Mar 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Soo to use this I have to be on a personal account and not a business account?

I wonder why this is.

If thats right gonna be a hassle changing from one account to another account?

cause it aint like going from personal account to business account is it?

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

No Graham you can't do it they don't offer that option.

Just use one of your emails and create another account, take away all personal references from your business page so fb don't click you have 2 and there ya go.

still update the business account just advertise it with your personal one.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

Safest way is just to start a page and call it your business then refer to in your personal account. I have 3 pages that I look after through my personal account and you just click on the option in the menu to change to each one. Can get a bit confusing as I have posted as a business when I what to post as myself

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

So you use personal account to go on selling pages to advertise your business page

I know you can do what you mentioned I have two different business pages, 1 is a church and the other is my biz

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Use your personal account and post you business page link in the for sale groups mate or do what me and H has done. make a ''Personal Profile'' but with your business name. This has its perks too you can add people as well as go about ''like'' every thing you can and hope someone click on your name then boom!!! More advertisement lol.

Ive been pulling jobs of facebook since the start of the year!!

6. Iain

Iain Guru

You only need one Facebook account even if you have a business page. Your business page is managed through your account but the two remain separate.

You'll always post, like and share from your personal profile by default unless you switch or post on your business page, in which case you'll start posting from your business page.

7. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Yep agree with Ian that's how I've got it set up... However he explains it easier.. :)

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

Yo can share from your page to the timeline and to other pages when you write a post and on groups you can use @page. I know Facebook toughened up to try and cut down spam.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Facebook has toughened up a lot !! :(

10. mark m

mark m Hero

let me get this right I have a facebook page which I set up but I cant like anybody under window cleaning services so I have to like it as mark munro does that mean I have to get rid of window cleaning service page

Advertisement