Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Finally done

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Finally finished the trailer just need to strap down the the machine.

Anything I need to carry apart for a few spares and spanners for leaks ect?

I have a float into the top normal ball and **** one but I was wondering if I could have 2 floats in one tank? Just so I could connect a customers tap if the option is there and not fill the 250ltrs.

Hope that makes sense

View attachment 6075

View attachment 6076

View attachment 6077

Looks great but I think ventilation might be an issue even with the trailer open, the machine will probably have enough oxygen to run but I wouldn't fancy breathing in there after its been running a while. I had to run my generator in the shed the other day with door open and having only stepped inside for a few seconds the fumes were enough to make me feel ill.

Maybe worth adding some vents to the front?

Looks great but I think ventilation might be an issue even with the trailer open, the machine will probably have enough oxygen to run but I wouldn't fancy breathing in there after its been running a while. I had to run my generator in the shed the other day with door open and having only stepped inside for a few seconds the fumes were enough to make me feel ill.Maybe worth adding some vents to the front?
Hiya Luke,

Yeah I though so too but I have a door on the front/side of my trailer so should be all

Ok, guessing time will tell.

View attachment 6078

Hiya Luke,
Yeah I though so too but I have a door on the front/side of my trailer so should be all

Ok, guessing time will tell.
Ahh sorry hadn't spotted the side door...should be fine then...save lugging your machine, etc in and out of the van, job well done.

get a hoselock 50 m hose on a autowind reel

mount it in back of van and fix a hose from it into the tank then its even faster to fill as all u need to do is pull the hose out instead of fcuking around with hoses at people house

Finally finished the trailer just need to strap down the the machine.
Anything I need to carry apart for a few spares and spanners for leaks ect?

I have a float into the top normal ball and **** one but I was wondering if I could have 2 floats in one tank? Just so I could connect a customers tap if the option is there and not fill the 250ltrs.

Hope that makes sense
Did you put the pressure hose on that reel or did it come like that?

Y

I put it on mate. Works a treat 45metres
Your hose looks thinner and more flexible than mine. Mines like a bloody python, thick and cumbersome. Love to get it on a reel. What connecters did you use to get it through the reel?

YYour hose looks thinner and more flexible than mine. Mines like a bloody python, thick and cumbersome. Love to get it on a reel. What connecters did you use to get it through the reel?
Im clueless at fitting. Ben from

Rutland pumps sent my everything. Was really easy to do tho mate. While your there what's hypo like are we're can I buy some? Slowing getting more power washing coming in.

Thanks dude

N

Im clueless at fitting. Ben fromRutland pumps sent my everything. Was really easy to do tho mate. While your there what's hypo like are we're can I buy some? Slowing getting more power washing coming in.

Thanks dude
Never used it

Back