facebook

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Mar 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Do you guys make facebook profiles or just pages for your business, probs been covered in the past but it's a mission looking for the answer ;)

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Pages all the way, profile you can only have up to 5000 friends although i'd be very lucky to have that many followers!

3. Gav is right, plus if you create a business profile you can't harass your friends to like your page!! ;)

4. Iain

Iain Guru

Make a page. Once you get to 25 likes you get your own username. You can access Pages through your regular Facebook login. I've got 4 Pages on the go at the moment.

Facebook have also recently launched Timeline for Pages too

5. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Both.........then people can contact you through your FB account aswell as posting in your group. A page is a bit flat and not at all interactive.......which is what FB is all about.

At my last count, I have picked up 90 customers through FB

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Okay sound like a plan, page it is cheers fellas. Let the harassing begin

7. Iain

Iain Guru

Don't forget to post a link to your Facebook Page in your profile.

8. Paul

Paul Guest

One step at a time lol my brain doesn't work that fast lol, :D

9. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

And see if there is any Facebay groups in your area also. I advertise on there and that is where the majority of my work comes in through.

10. Paul

Paul Guest

I thought that with the page, abit more interaction, and status updates to make sure people dont forget about you, won't harm to do both I suppose. [hr]
    Facebay? Where do I find that it's a new one on me :-/

Advertisement