Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris33

OK,so looking at selling corsa tomorrow and getting van Monday.

Thinking of getting a partner with 850kg payload, but the van in question has central locking issues whereby it unlocks itself. I'd be travelling 300 plus miles for this,so looking for advice as to whether this will likely be a cheap fix?

Reason I also ask is, van is a good 1500 cheaper than similar vans and only has 7000 miles (14 plate)

Last question! These bungee cords are doing my head in! Losing so much time daily with Unbungeeing (new word?) ladders on car. What's the fastest way to get ladders on/off a van like above?

Private sale Stevie, think he's a non vat registered trader though. It's on eBay item number 02194 6813 264.

Need to enquire re warranty but you'd think it's a year left aye

It's a good price and super low mileage

It is registered cat d so that will reflect in price

I'd guess that it's had a new door or something and that will be why the locking not working

Yeah as long as has no finance I'll be down Birmingham Monday for it. So if any you gents that are local to there- fancy a brew early in the week, just give me a shout.

It's currently sorn so make sure you get it taxed before driving up the motorway you can do temp insurance until get time to shop around

Cheapest is usually temp over only takes about 5 min

Be around 25

From my limited understanding, it basically only effects the residual value (ie of future claims if it is cat d). Most insurance quotes will remain the same?

He's not said yet,I'll need to ask about that. He's reducing van to 5000 for me though,so with that few hundred difference alone I could buy a warranty probs.

It's a good van pal for that money really is

It's barely run in will even smell new lol

He's a trader so even if specifies sold as you will still get 3 month

Can just see it sign written already lol hope those ****'s at Arnold Clark don't knock down my corsa price too much tomorrow, need the change for a garden make over

As Stevie said make sure you get tax, the local plod in Stratford upon Avon were recently gloating over nabbing 9 people without tax taking new vehicles home on one single Saturday in the paper last week.

Back