Facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by HALTON, Dec 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    Bit of advise I don't do Facebook or even have a Facebook account.
    I see some of you advertise on Facebook to get work.
    Can someone explain please what I need to do to start advertising on Facebook successful.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

step 1 open your own personal page step 2 open a business page[ this is linked to your personal page] step 3 start promoting your business page by writing posts about your biz and putting these posts on the local FB buy and sell group pages

its a learning curve to get the best out of FB , long as you do a little and Often on FB , 10 minutes a day is plenty long enough - you will be well rewarded,thats for sure .

3. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Don't get it I have done what you said and have business page now I Dutch for buy now in my area from my business page using fb as my business but when I go to the buy sell page I cannot see anything to let me join group
    I tried it in one groups by wrighting something but nothing appeared on the buy sell page

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

you join the buy n sell groups as an individual ,using your personal page - once joined you post there as yourself [not the business] and in your post you write the details of the business

e.g. MARK SMITH , hi, i do very good cleaning, check out my facebook business page, my prices start at ten pounds https://www.facebook.Markswindowcleaning

5. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

I see I thought I had to post as a business woops
    Now how do I get likes
    On business page

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

on your personal page you look into your biz page,on the left is a section "invite likes" you invite friends to like it there. i believe you can pay to get even more likes,tho iv not tried that out myself

7. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Hi
    So I have now been accepted in my first buy sell group.
    So now how do I post the as there is discussion /sell something tabs at the top ?
    Thamks

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

you put "window cleaning" in what you are selling

price, you put what is a typical price i.e. £10

then below that you explain , i.e. most houses are £xx every 4 weeks give me a bell on 123456 and i can give you a quote to get your windows clean

then add in an image or 2 of YOU cleaning windows

9. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Thanks just when I go to sell part it will only allow me to put 100 letters not words in description ?
    Unless I doing something wrong

10. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Most groups give you two options when it comes to posting. "Sell" and "Discussion".

I use the "Discussion" one. Are you on a computer or using the Facebook app?

Advertisement