Facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by ricoclay, Jan 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Just a hint guys (and gals)..........loads of areas in the country now have Facebay pages (do a search on FB for your nearest) and then place a little advert on their for free. I have picked up around 40 new customers this way.
    It's also worth setting up a FB page or a group too and then invite as many people as you know on there and ask them to share

Advertisement
  2. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Managed to pick up 15 new customers yesterday just by banging out a few wall posts. If you need a hand, let me know

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I have tried this but not really got anything

4. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Oh..........well it has worked well for me. You just have to join all of the groups and advertise as much as you can on there

5. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

I feel that social networking sites are always gunna cause a difference in the way that people think about these websites such as facebook. I have to be honest and say that i have found facebook very useful. The best way to go about it is this... Create your own profile totally separate from your personal profile. In other words if your name is Jo Bloggs then keep your personal profile for Jo Bloggs. But. then create a separate profile and name it Jo Bloggs Window-Cleaner... Doing it this way you can just add or take anything away you want regarding window cleaning and you will not end up with aload of hype on your page!... Very useful for picking up customers. You can add friends of friends and so on. Because you are asking for a friend for your Window Cleaning Business. Not a friend for personal reasons... A good tool for newcomers, starting out and in hope of finding a handful of new customers...

6. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Definitely agree there mate. My facebook profile for Pristine Window Cleaning Svs has 183 friends and they regularly suggest friends for business. I offer people 25% discount off of their next clean per referral and that works well. You have to think outside of the box and prove to people that you are a bona fide business who wants to move forward rather than a Windy who works for beer tokens to bump his giro up

7. A.K WINDOWS

mmmmmmmmm duff

8. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Why do you say that Garden ADE???

9. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Oh I get ya...........you don't seem like a 'beer token' windy mate :) I can't drink at the moment either coz I have knackered gall-bladder that if I get removed, will put me out of the game for 2 weeks.

10. A.K WINDOWS

nar mate im not a beer token windy lol but there loads about round here seen 2 belters last weeks no squeegee 2 dirty rags very poor.they looked liked chimey sweepers too ha

Advertisement