Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jonathan French

Anyone run a successfully page?

I've just made one and ran an advert which you can make only show up for your area and also set an age group.

I've set it to only show in Torquay and from ages 30-60, so far got 49 likes and 43 people have clicked on my ad, I have got 2 jobs from it so far and its been about 4 days.

its cost me £14 so far, not sure if its worth it yet but with the 2 jobs on a 6 week basis its quite good.

I also run a mobile phone repair page which has 1400 likes and I get about 5 jobs a week from that and word of mouth, I'm thinking that if this takes off i could get loads of customers.

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Advertise in for sale wanted page mate its free.

3. Jonathan French

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Search Facebook for wanted/for sale (your area) there's loads with literally thousands of members. Join the groups and advertise your page from your personal account on there. They're free and reach as I said 1000s of locals.

5. Jonathan French

good idea thanks mate. the advertising is just to get me some likes, I found with my other page once i had about 200 i stopped and then the likes still kept coming.

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ive had 12 in less than 24hrs from facebook !!!

All from just doing a little bit of detective work I will show you how to get jobs from facebook I will make a little video on how to do it and post it as part of the window cleaning forums competition lol .

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Please take this advice: Dont pay for advertisement. It doesnt work not for us window cleaners anyway. If yuo want likes more business go for the for sale groups. Offer a prize to the people that share and or like your page. If you stick to the for sale grups you will have a targeted audience.

I offered a meal for 2, photo shoot another cheap way to do it. Is buy a euro millions tickets and offer to split the winnings with everyone that likes and shares your page. I must have got about 200 likes from doing this. All from my area, mostly! lol

8. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Ive had 12 in less than 24hrs from facebook !!!

All from just doing a little bit of detective work I will show you how to get jobs from facebook I will make a little video on how to do it and post it as part of the window cleaning forums competition lol .
    oh dear I feel a prize winner coming on.

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Lol I wish dodger !!!

10. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Public vote gav its anyone's race mate.

Advertisement